SALE NOW - Extra 8% Off Storewide
These Terms determine your use of this website for online ordering of Products. Please read them carefully before using the website or placing an order. By accessing the website and/or making an order, you agree to these terms. Your use of the website signifies your acceptance of these Terms, regardless of registration. If you disagree, please refrain from using the website.
These Terms and Conditions outline the legal framework for our sale of Products on the www.erenovation.com.au website to you.
We recommend saving or printing these Terms for reference. Please review them before each purchase to understand the rights and obligations that apply. These Terms may change and were last updated on August 19, 2023.
1. About Us
Operating in Sydney since 2014, we are an online business specializing in bathroom and kitchen supplies, trading as E-RENOVATION Pty Ltd. To contact us, visit the Contact Us page or use our online chat.
2. Showrooms or Pick-up place
As an e-commerce business, we do not offer showroom services or pick-up locations. All orders are dispatched by us or a third-party delivery company. Special circumstances may require you to pick up or exchange products from suppliers, with details communicated via email alongside your order.
3. Unexpected Delays and Order Processing
3.1 Unexpected delays
While we aim to ensure delivery within estimated dates, factors like public holidays and remote areas can cause delays. Note that some remote addresses may require collection from a local depot or Australia Post office.
Please be aware: Unexpected delays cannot be grounds for return or refund.
3.2 Order processing
Upon placing an order, you’ll receive an automated confirmation. If stock is available, your order will be dispatched at nominal postage or courier rates.
Due to high demand, items may show as available but later turn out of stock. In such cases, we’ll email you with options:
(1) Cancel out-of-stock items, refund you, and dispatch the rest.
(2) Cancel the entire order and issue a full refund.
(3) Await restocking with an estimated time of arrival (ETA).
All refunds are credited back to the original payment card.
4. Exchange & Refund
Upon receipt, please inspect the products immediately. We accept exchanges or refunds within 10 days of receiving the order, provided the product and its box are intact and in new condition.
Exchanges and refunds are valid only for unused, intact products in original packaging. A 25% restocking fee applies for the release of returned goods to suppliers’ warehouses.
Exchange or refund requests cannot be accepted in the following scenarios:
(1) Dimensions are approximate. Items should be received for actual dimensions.
(2) Shade and color variations are possible due to batch differences and monitor settings.
(3) Installed products cannot be exchanged or refunded.
(4) ‘Change of mind’ exchanges or refunds are not accepted.
(5) *OTTI brands are non-returnable/refundable (subject to supplier policy).
Please note: Some suppliers’ return policies may affect our ability to process refunds or returns.
4.1.1 Wrong Items Ordered
Contact us immediately for an exchange. Provide your order number, name, and correct items for exchange. If the item is out of stock, we’ll offer alternatives.
4.1.2 Wrong Items We sent to you
We are so sorry for this and will need your help to send items back to us if you are not in Sydney. If the products you actually want are out of stock, we will refund you after we receive or collect the products. There is no restocking fee applicable in this situation. The postage fee you spend on sending items back to us will be refunded to you.
4.2.1 Refundable Situations
Refunds occur when we can’t supply products due to our fault, or supplied products don’t function after exchange or warranty service.
4.2.2 Non-Refundable Situations
(1) ‘change of mind’ reasons.
(2) After 10 days from receiving the products.
(3) Late delivery due to unforeseen reasons.
(4) Upon the receipt of the products and completion of our inspection, we found the items are not the products We supplied to you or are working properly as described.