Here you'll find the answers to the most common and frequently asked questions by our clients
Last update 18 September 2021 (primarily in price)
Following the Australian government's lockdown measures, almost all businesses have been affected. Our business will be affected primarily on the delivery time at the moment. Therefore, please allow us more time to arrange the delivery.
Note: We can not control the timeframe of the third-party couriers
No Changes to Customer Support
Because E-RENOVATION is Sydney based online marketplace and all the communication with customers is through online chat or emails, there are no changes for us to serve customers.
Changes of Stock and Price
1. The price of some tallboys, shaving cabinets, and kitchen sink will be gradually increased without notice after 22 September 2021.
2. The price of tapware and accessories will be increased gradually after 15 September 2021 without notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience for the temporary shortage of stock and keep updating our online stock level.
Due to the huge increase of the material cost and the international shipping cost in the recent year, the product's price we are selling now has to be adjusted. E-RENOVATION has the right to change the online price anytime without notice.
Changes to how you will receive online orders
There are some changes in how you will receive your online orders, with carriers changing the way they deliver to minimize the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19. This includes no longer requiring a Signature on Delivery:
Australia Post no longer requires a Signature on Delivery for parcel delivery or collection.
Whether at a Post Office or residence, an Australia Post staff member will ask for and record the customer's name and sign on their behalf
Other Postage Carriers (i.e. Fastway and Couriers Please) are temporarily moving away from a written 'Signature on Delivery' and automatically granting authority to leave.
E-RENOVATION Delivery Team will strictly follow the lockdown measures
No longer requires a Signature on Delivery
Mask must be worn when the drivers dispatch online orders
Keep sanitization of our delivery vehicles or tools
No hand loading goods into your properties
We are a Sydney eCommerce bathroom supply shop.
Sorry, we do not have showrooms.
No, you can not. We are an online shop and do not have the location for you to pick up your orders.
All the orders will be delivered by our own delivery team (if in Sydney) or third-party couriers.
1. You may contact us by email at email@example.com, or by talking to our online sales team.
2. We do not have the phone number and all the enquiries are only communicated by email.
The delivery fee will start from $8.95 only and depends on the order's size, locations, and etc. You may use our automatic shipping cost system to get the freight cost on any product page before you sign in or place an order.
For bulk orders, you have to put all the products you want to buy in the shopping cart and sign in to an account to see the final cost. *If you do not want to sign in, simply check the delivery cost of the biggest item you intend to buy and get some idea of it*
For any individual product, please go to the page of the product you will purchase, then follow the steps below.
Please click the long blue button 'Calculate Delivery Cost'
Input your postcode when a pop-up window shows up
Hit the button 'Calculate'
Then you will see the delivery cost accordingly
**For the order's value over $100, we pay the extra insurance for you. You will not see the insurance cost on the delivery docket or package.**
Please check your registered email regularly because we send all the order status by email only.
We can not control third-party couriers' timing because delivery time is subject to many reasons, including order's size, locations, and etc.
**Unexpected delay can not be accepted for the return or refund**
Monday to Friday
1-3 working days after order placement
One hour notice will be given before arrival
Monday to Friday
Up to 14 days after order placement
We are dealing with Australia Post, Aramex (formerly Fastway), Pack & Send, TNT, and etc.
**Sometimes, due to the limitation of courier companies, we have the right to change the delivery method for your order**
No, we can not.
Our driver is not allowed to enter your property to avoid any unnecessary issues?
If you need special help, please let us know first.
**Delivery fee means the transporting cost from our business warehouse to the customer's delivery address provided by the customer online. It does not include the handling fees to move products to the inside of the property**
Signature on the delivery document without inspection means you accept the goods received are in good condition. In this case, we are not responsible for any damaged goods anymore.
We want our customers to receive nice products, so all the products before dispatching must be completely inspected by us or third-party couriers, especially for the order's value over $100(we paid the insurance on the delivery).
Therefore, you must inspect the goods, especially for the fragile items when you receive your order to avoid any damage issue during the transportation.
If you find any damage, please do the following:
- Refuse to sign the document for the driver;
- Make a photo of it as evidence and refuse to receive the goods;
- Talk to our online sales team immediately
We, as an online retailer, invested heavily in our shopping platform to create an easy purchasing environment for all the customers. For your convenience, please follow the steps below.
- Choose the items you want to purchase, add them to your cart, and click the Shopping cart button.
- If you would like to continue shopping, click on Continue Shopping button and repeat the first stage. If you are ready to confirm your order, click on the Proceed To Checkout button. You will then be asked to log in and enter the delivery and invoicing addresses for your items.
- Fill in your personal details and delivery and invoicing addresses, and check them carefully.
- Select a delivery method from the available options.
- Choose a payment method.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order. Should you not receive this email, please check your spam folder.
E-RENOVATION reserves the right not to confirm an order for a particular reason (for example, a problem regarding the order placed, or a problem supplying the item(s) in question).
Different payment methods are available: Bank transfer, debit/credit card (Visa or Mastercard), Afterpay, or PayPal.
No, we can not. As an eCommerce store, personal privacy is the most important aspect. And we ensure our website is fully SSL certificated and secured.
Therefore, to avoid disclosing your personal information and bank card information, all the orders must be placed online on our web www.erenovation.com.au. Doing this can protect both parties.
You may find a button "Tracking" on the right column of any page, click it, and then follow the steps below.
1. If you are registered as a 'Customer', please login to your account to know your order status. You will find all the updated messages from your order history.
2. If you are registered as a 'Guest', please click here to get an instant check of order status without our updated messages. For more details, you have to check your registered email.
1. Forget your password?
You will receive an automatic email about your personal login details after you create an account.
2. Where can I get an update about my order?
We recommend you check your email regularly to get more updates about your orders.
Due to a high volume of demand for the products, it is likely that the items you purchased may show available but suddenly turn out of stock. We apologize for this. If this happens to you, we will notify you by email with the following options:
- Cancel the item/items that are out of stock and refund you. The rest of the items will be dispatched to you
- Cancel the whole order and fully refund you if you can not accept (1) above
- Wait for the items to be restocked. And we will also let you know the estimated time of arrival (ETA) by email
Returns & Refunds
Yes, you could. We accept the return or refund *up to 10 days after you receive the products, but a restocking fee 25% of the returned goods' selling value will be applied. Please see our NO.4 Exchange & Refunds on Terms and Conditions for more details.
If you receive the products after 10 days, there is no return or refund.
*OTTI brands can not accept the return or refund (subject to supplier's latest policy)
Note: Due to the recent change of some suppliers' return policy, we have the right to refuse refund or return requests.
Yes, you can only if we have not processed your order. If we processed your order, a system email will be automatically forwarded to your registered email.
No, we can not. Due to the payment security, as an eCommerce business, the refund must be credited back to the card that the payment was originally made.