Our Return Policy (T&C)
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions
Our Warranty & Services
To Make your warranty claim successful, you must follow the procedure below.
1. Find the relevant product warranty information in Warranty Information below where all the warranty conditions and time are clearly stated.
2. Check out if you follow our Installation Instructions (see Download instructions below) which are extremely important to get your warranty claim approved quickly.
3. Fill out the Service Authorization Form (SAF), making sure all the areas are correctly answered.
4. The pictures of your faulty products as evidence. Without this, your warranty claim can not be processed.
5. Send SAF and pictures of faulty products to our email at email@example.com