NSW Lockdown Notice
Last update 18 July 2021
Following the Australian government's lockdown measures, almost all businesses have been affected. Our business will be affected primarily on the delivery time at the moment. Therefore, please allow us more time to arrange the delivery.
No Changes to Customer Support
Because E-RENOVATION is Sydney based online marketplace and all the communication with customers is through online chat or emails, there are no changes for us to serve our customers.
Changes of Stock and Price
We apologize for any inconvenience for the temporary shortage of stock and keep updating our online stock level.
Due to the huge increase of the material cost and the international shipping cost in the recent year, the product's price we are selling now has to be adjusted. E-RENOVATION has the right to change the online price anytime without notice.
Changes to how you will receive online orders
There are some changes in how you will receive your online orders, with carriers changing the way they deliver to minimize the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19. This includes no longer requiring a Signature on Delivery:
- Australia Post no longer requires a Signature on Delivery for parcel delivery or collection.
- Whether at a Post Office or residence, an Australia Post staff member will ask for and record the customer's name and sign on their behalf
- Other Postage Carriers (i.e. Fastway and Couriers Please) are temporarily moving away from a written 'Signature on Delivery' and automatically granting authority to leave.
E-RENOVATION Delivery Team will strictly follow the lockdown measures
- No longer requires a Signature on Delivery
- Mask and gloves must be worn when the drivers dispatch online orders
- Keep sanitization of our delivery vehicles or tools
- No hand loading goods into your properties