These Terms and Conditions (Terms) provide information about us and the legal terms and conditions on which we sell goods and services (Products) on the www.erenovation.com.au website (Website) to you.
These Terms will apply to the use of this Website to make orders online for the sale of Products to you. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before you use this website. By accessing this Website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms. Using this Website indicates that you accept these Terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference. Please check these Terms to ensure you understand the rights and obligations that will apply each time you wish to order Products. These Terms may be amended from time to time and were most recently updated on 26th January 2021.
1. Information about us
We are an online business in Sydney selling bathroom and kitchen supplies since established in 2014. Our ABN number is 42 089 245 727, and trading as E-RENOVATION. If you wish to contact us for any reason, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online chat.
2. Showrooms or Pick-up place
As an e-commerce business, we do not have showroom services and there is not a pick-up place. All the orders will be dispatched by either us or a third-party delivery company. If there are some special circumstances in which customers will be sent to pick up or exchange products from the suppliers, we will email you with the details combining the order information formally.
3. Unexpected delays & Order processing
3.1 Unexpected delays
The delivery dates are estimates only. We will do all we can to ensure delivery within the estimated dates, but delivery delays can occur for many reasons, for example, public holidays, remote areas that may encounter extended delays.
Please note that there are limitations on all courier networks and some remote delivery addresses will not be serviced door-to-door. In these cases, the couriers will deliver to a local depot or Australia Post office and you will be contacted to collect your goods.
Please note: Unexpected delay is not accepted for the return or refund.
3.2 Order processing
After you place an order online, an order confirmation generated by our system will be sent automatically. If the stock is available, the order will be swiftly dispatched to customers at nominal postage or courier rates.
Due to a high volume of demand for the products, it is likely that the items you purchased may show available but suddenly turn out of stock. Although the order was successfully placed, the items are out of stock. We apologize for this because our system is not perfect and there is a lag of time to show 'out of stock' on the products. If this happens to you, we will notify you by email with the following options:
(1) Cancel the item/items that are out of stock and refund you. The rest of the items will be dispatched to you.
(2) Cancel the whole order and fully refund you if you can not accept (1) above.
(3) Wait for the items to be restocked. And we will also let you know the estimated time of arrival (ETA) by email.
Note: All the refunds will be credited back to the card that the payment was originally made.
4. Exchange & Refund
After receiving the products, it is the customers' responsibility to check the product immediately. We can accept exchange or refund in 10 days if the product and its box are completely intact and in new condition.
- All dimensions for each product are approximate and can vary slightly. E-RENOVATION takes no responsibility and recommends items are received for actual dimensions to ensure an accurate installation.
- There are no exchanges that will be accepted on products that have been installed. This is commonly the condition of the manufacturers. As a result, it is your responsibility to check if the goods are correct and in good order before installation.
- 'Change of mind' can not be accepted for any exchange or refund.
All the exchange is valid if the products you received are not be used and intact in the original package. A restocking fee which is 25% of the returned goods' value will be applied because the cost will be incurred when the goods are released back to the warehouse.
4.1.1 Wrong items ordered by you
We strongly recommend you should take care of your orders making sure you choose the correct products from Us. But if accidentally you are in this case, you have to immediately contact us for exchange by email. You have to write your order number, your full name, and the correct items you want to exchange.
Please note: if the item you want to exchange is out of stock at that moment, we are not going to refund you and you have to wait for the items to be restocked or simply choose the items we have in stock. Our online sales team will help you and please feel free to talk online with us.
4.1.2 Wrong items We sent to you
We are so sorry for this and will need your help to send items back to us if you are not in Sydney. If the products you actually want are out of stock, we will refund you after we receive or collect the products. There is no restocking fee applicable in this situation. The postage fee you spend on sending items back to us will be refunded to you.
We reserve the right as the final authority and whether the products should be replaced or refunded. All the refund applications must be submitted.
4.2.1 There are some situations when a refund will happen as below:
(1) We can not supply the products due to the faults from our end.
(2) We supply the products, but the products still can not work properly even if the exchange or warranty service has been done correctly.
4.2.2 We can not process the refund in the situations below:
(1) 'change of mind' can not be accepted for any return or refund.
(2) It has been over 10 days since you receive the products.
(3) Due to unexpected reasons, the goods arrive at your delivery address late.
(4) Upon the receipt of the products and completion of our inspection, we found the items are not the products We supplied to you or are working properly as described. And then we will post back to you. Any cost that happened will be your responsibility.